We would like to congratulate Miss Jessica Suggs for being selected as Roebuck Staffing’s Employee of the Month for December 2016! Jessica has been with us for three short months, but has already shown her great work ethic! She always arrives on time, works hard, and always receives positive reviews from our clients.
Thank you for your great work, Jessica! Keep it up!
If YOU would like to be Employee of the Month, you can apply for all job openings at http://www.roebuckstaffing.com.
With November ending, Roebuck Staffing wanted to make sure we shared how thankful we truly are to have Jackie Perez from the Greenville office assisting us on our daily operations. We have had a busy season, and we could not have done it without her. Jackie has been with us for a short period of time, but has already made a great impact. Thank you for all of your hard work!
We hope you all had a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
Visit www.roebuckstaffing.com for more blog posts and to apply for all openings!
Roebuck Staffing is proud to announce Mr. Shane Tyner as Employee of the Month from our Greenville office! Shane always gives 110% on every job he has ever done with us. He never turns down an assignment and has gotten nothing but great review from our clients! We are so lucky to have him as one of our employees! Thank you, Shane, for all of your hard work! It does not go unnoticed! CONGRATULATIONS & keep up the great work!!
If YOU would like to be the next employee of the month, please apply for our job openings at www.roebuckstaffing.com.
Greenville: Thirdson Cox
New Bern: Robert Sadler
(From left to right: Mr. Thirdson Cox from the Greenville office and Mr. Robert Sadler from the New Bern office)
Roebuck Staffing is happy to announce two employees of the month for August 2016! We want to give a huge congrats to Thirdson Cox out of the Greenville office and Robert Sadler out of the New Bern office.
Thirdson Cox has been working with Roebuck Staffing since October 2013 and still going strong! He always has a smile on his face and is always so positive! He works hard, accepts any challenge, and is always on time. He is an exemplary employee. Congratulations, Thirdson! Keep up the great work!
Robert Sadler started working for Roebuck Staffing in April 2016, and in that short time, he has shown that he embodies what it means to be a leader, a team player and a role model of Roebuck Staffing’s core values. Thank you, Robert, for continuing to be a great asset to our company. We enjoy working with you!
To join Roebuck Staffing’s remarkable team, visit our website at www.roebuckstaffing.com.
Whether you are struggling to put food on the table or just want some extra spending cash, staffing agencies can be a great opportunity for work. Most people think “temp” agencies are the last resort for finding employment, but what many people don’t realize is staffing agencies can help get that dream you have always wanted. Here are 7 reasons to accept that short-term assignment.
- I choose you! Staffing agencies, including Roebuck Staffing, receive thousands of applications. If you were considered for an opening (big or small), you should be grateful! We understand it’s probably not your dream job, but we are trying to help you. We skipped over several hundred other candidates, but chose YOU! If we currently do not have a long-term assignment for you, but have a short-term one, we would rather offer it to you, than to choose somebody else and have you continue struggling to pay your bills with no income. Some money is better than none. Am I right?
- Prove it! These temporary assignments are great “interviews”. This is your time to shine and prove your work ethic. This will prove that you are worth considering for longer assignments, even permanent positions. Clients want employees who can show up on time each and every day, come prepared, and work hard throughout the shift.
- What are they thinking? You never know what the supervisors are thinking while on the jobsite. Just because this is a short assignment, does not mean they don’t have other openings that they are working on to fill. If they see your great work ethic, they may have an opening for you, or even MAKE a position for you if they know they cannot let such a great employee slip through their fingers!
- We want you back! If the client liked your work ethic on the last assignment, they are bound to ask for you, specifically, again in the future! Why? Because you already have the basic knowledge on how the company operates, what tasks need to be completed, and did a great job on the last assignment.
- Know somebody who knows somebody! Especially in the construction industry, several companies work with each other at the same jobsites. So, if you work a short assignment with one company, the supervisors may know that a similar company is looking for somebody with your skills and experience. This, of course, can lead to more work, hopefully full-time with benefits! Who doesn’t want that?
- Ch-ch-ch-changes! David Bowie reference… anybody? … no? .. okay. moving on. Several of our current employees at Roebuck Staffing have stated to us that they love having short assignments rather than one full-time job like everyone else. They like to experience new things, and not have to sit at the same job day after day, which can get very boring. Not everybody hates change.
- Update that resume! By going on short assignments, you are bound to learn some new skills. These skills can then be added to your resume, which in turn can lead to new employment.
So, now you know that not all short-term assignments are bad and are not just a waste of time. This is an extremely easy way for several other job opportunities to come up, but only if you look at it from a positive perspective. If you only look at the negatives, it will be much more difficult for you to find that dream job you have always wanted.
If you are looking for employment or extra side work, feel free to apply with Roebuck Staffing by visiting our website at http://www.roebuckstaffing.com.
Image – morguefile.com
We are pleased to announce Sammy Lassiter as our Employee of the Month!! Sammy has been a great employee with a willing disposition! We appreciate you and your hard work!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
If YOU would like to be considered as our employee of the month please apply at http://www.roebuckstaffing.com
We are excited to announce that Kareem Johnson is Roebuck Staffing’s first employee of the month for our New Bern, NC office. Kareem has been an employee with us for just a few short months and has already proved himself to be a stellar employee. He has attended the Flagging Class and was certified and worked as a flagger among several other jobs. Kareem has always been extremely diligent when it comes to work.
Kareem, thank you for being an outstanding employee, we appreciate all your hard work!
We asked Kareem a few questions to get to know him just a little bit more:
What town do you live in?
New Bern, NC
What do you enjoy most about working for Roebuck Staffing?
Their staff. They are very nice people!
What tips do you have for job seekers that you have benefited from?
Apply, stay consistent, and always be prepared to work. You will meet great people and have a great work experience.
What are your goals?
Start my own trucking company
If you would like to have a chance at becoming Roebuck Staffing’s Employee of the Month, you can visit our website at http://www.roebuckstaffing.com to apply for our openings.