Staffing agencies benefit businesses by saving them:
• Time by reviewing hundreds of resumes, qualifying candidates, performing background checks, etc.
• Money by completing the work the client would have had to pay an in-house employee to perform. They also execute it in less time and with better results.
• From the hassles of handling contractor payroll taxes, workers comp, and unemployment benefits.
• From competing tasks that in-house hiring managers face on a daily basis. Using a specialized staffing agency generates better candidates and placements for your team.
Other advantages of using a staffing agency:
• Employers are able to adjust their workforce to evolving business demands. Companies depend on staffing services to provide them with talented workers who can meet a wide range of needs when they need them. Often, these workers become essential, permanent employees.
• Staffing agencies have a broad network of candidates and connections. Staffing services have a pipeline of qualified candidates. And, they have a further reach into the community of passive candidates.