Hello! My name is Rockelle Staton and I am a devoted wife and mother. In my free time I enjoy event planning and organizing and I look forward to using all of my skills to be effective as a new Recruiter for Roebuck Staffing Greenville location!
“I’m Jasmian Oden. I’m the new Recruiter at the Washington location. I’m a mother of 2 who loves to cook and travel! Looking forward to being a part of the Roebuck Team!”
“Hey Y’all, I’m Krysteena! I’m the new Client Representative for Roebuck Staffing. Outside of work I enjoy all things crafty and creative from refinishing old furniture to bedazzling anything I can get my hands on! I’m “slightly” obsessed with rubber ducks and you can always find one within arms reach of me. I’m a mom to two beautiful babies and am blessed to be married to the sweetest man. You’ll see me at any 3 of the office locations in Washington, New Bern or Greenville. Stop in and say hi!”
Staffing agencies benefit businesses by saving them:
• Time by reviewing hundreds of resumes, qualifying candidates, performing background checks, etc.
• Money by completing the work the client would have had to pay an in-house employee to perform. They also execute it in less time and with better results.
• From the hassles of handling contractor payroll taxes, workers comp, and unemployment benefits.
• From competing tasks that in-house hiring managers face on a daily basis. Using a specialized staffing agency generates better candidates and placements for your team.
Other advantages of using a staffing agency:
• Employers are able to adjust their workforce to evolving business demands. Companies depend on staffing services to provide them with talented workers who can meet a wide range of needs when they need them. Often, these workers become essential, permanent employees.
• Staffing agencies have a broad network of candidates and connections. Staffing services have a pipeline of qualified candidates. And, they have a further reach into the community of passive candidates.